With President-elect Donald Trump, advocates for due process have a much better chance of being heard. The Trump transition team is asking you to tell your story and voice your concerns here: https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ Collectively we can tell the stories of our sons and daughters being denied due process rights when falsely accused of campus sexual assault and then unjustly expelled by a Title IX kangaroo court. Together we can ask President-elect Donald Trump to:
- Revoke the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter.
- Return due process to all accused students on college campuses:
- All evidence must be provided to the accused.
- Restore right to cross-examination.
- Adjudication hearing should be by panel of peers, rejecting the single-adjudicator model.
- End immediate removal of accused students unless charged by police, restoring principle of innocent until proven guilty.
- Move OCR under the Dept. of Justice.
- Reject victim-centered (believe the accuser) sexual assault investigations.
- First amendment free speech standards should apply on all campuses, such that students are free from harrassment for personal political views.
Friends of SOS, we can make a difference for our falsely accused college students, please take action.
Gratefully, Alice True